Moore Pet Supplies - Policies / Information
Moore Pet Supplies uses FedEx for their shipping services.FedEx Home Delivery only moves items Tuesday thru Saturday, FedEx Ground delivers Monday thru Friday. In the event of a weather disruption, delivery times may be delayed. These circumstances are not the fault of any party and therefore any shipping charge is not refundable. This occurs very infrequently.
All Returns Incur a Minimum 16% Restocking Fee.
Select manufacturer's impose a higher restocking fee, overriding this 16% restocking fee.
Higher restocking fee's will be posted on the product page
Moore Pet Supplies General Return Policy
|1. Items returned within 30 days are eligible for a refund of purchase price minus shipping costs.|
|2. Items returned with 30-60 days are eligible for a 75% refund of purchase price minus shipping costs.|
|3. Items returned beyond 60 days are non-refundable.|
4. All returned items must arrive in new, complete condition. If your product comes with retail packaging then the item must be returned in that retail packaging. You may want to re-package the item with a new box to ensure its safe return. Any extensions, hardware, or other items must be wrapped securely to prevent damage of product in shipping.
Items returned outside of these conditions may not receive credit.
5. Items returned that were purchased with "Free Shipping" will have that original shipping charge deducted from the return credit. This is in addition to any restocking fee
We Strongly encourage the use of FedEx when returning merchandise to Moore Pet Supplies. It has been our experience that there are less incidents of damage with FedEx vs. UPS
Using the same outside packaging to return an item does not ensure that the item will arrive in acceptable condition. It is up to the customer to make sure their packing used in returning an item is acceptable. If your product comes with retail packaging then the item must be returned in that retail packaging. You may want to re-package the item with a new box to ensure its safe return. Any extensions, hardware, or other items must be wrapped securely to prevent damage of product in shipping.
Products that have been altered or obviously used cannot be returned. Items accepted by the warehouse will be issued credit to the Credit card used to place the original order within 30 business days for the purchase price of the returned item (less shipping charges).
Required Inspection: Incorrect, incomplete or damaged deliveries must be reported to Moore Pet Supplies within 10 days of receipt.
2. Return the item using the carrier of your choice. (Note: FedEx & UPS tend to easier to make an damage claim if the need arises). Original shipping charges of the purchase are non-refundable. Items that are sold with Free Shipping will have origin based shipping charges deducted from any refund or credit. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
3. Any damages occurring to the shipment while being returned (in transit) is the responsibility of the customer.
4. Please insure your package for the full value that you paid for the item. You are the "shipper" when returning an item. If there is damage you may file a claim with the carrier.
5. Retain your return shipping tracking number. This will be your transaction identification when corresponding with the carrier you use. A tracking number will also assist us (Moore Pet Supplies) to verify the delivery of your package.
5. Restocking fees vary by manufacturer. If the product you purchase has a restocking charge then it will be listed on the product page within our site. Please make sure to read all information regarding a product prior to purchasing.
Credits will be posted to your credit card within 30 business days of receipt at our warehouse.
Manufacturer Required Re-Stocking Fees
All items purchased through Moore Pet Supplies do have a 16% restocking fee given upon return of an item. However, some manufacturers mandate that a returned product is returned to the manufacturing location with a higher associated restocking charge. These fees are not in under the control of Moore Pet Supplies. Those few products that have special return restrictions or fees have the information listed on that products category and/or product pages on our web site for the customers convenience. If you have any questions regarding returns, we encourage you to call us prior to placing your order online. 1-800-829-7876.
International Shipping Costs
If you live in a country not listed in the chart below, please Create a Ticket and select customer Feed Back from the drop-down menu to contact us by e-mail. Let us know what product you would like to order as well as your shipping address. We will respond to your e-mail during normal business hours M-F 9am-5pm CST with the necessary shipping charge. We try to offer alternative shipping methods if possible. For some items we have no choice in shipping carriers.
Note Regarding FREE SHIPPING Promotions:Specials or sales that promote "Free Shipping" are limited to the contiguous 48 states.
Moore Pet Supplies recommends that households with small children need to exercise proper judgment with leaving their children unattended in any area with a pet door. Pet Doors come with locking panels and locking devices, using these devices minimizes any risk, but does not replace proper parental supervision.
We recommend that any consumer that installs their own pet door wear eye protection and be familiar with the construction procedures and tools of installing a pet door. We provide a contact list on our website at not charge for our customers who are not comfortable with installations to help them locate a certified installer. INSTALLERS
No pet door is rain proof. Please consider the location where you plan to install your pet door and the severity of the weather the pet door would be exposed to.
Virtually all doors use magnets for the activation of the pet door as well as in the sealing of the flaps. Customers with certain medical devices, for example; pace makers, should consult their physician.
If you have any questions or are unclear about these safety statements please call us at 1-800-829-7876
Check-Out Process/Website Security
Our checkout pages are encrypted for your security. There is no need for the browsing pages to be secure but any page that requires any customer information is encrypted. You can see in the bottom right-hand corner of your page a padlock if the page you are viewing is secure. Once on the shopping cart page you will begin to see this symbol all through the checkout process.
You can verify if you are on an encrypted page; look in your browser/address bar at the top;
https:// designates a secure page....https:// is not secure
Customer information is closely guarded and never for sale. Moore Pet Supplies has been approached many times over the years for names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers etc. as many businesses that have been operating for a length of time. It is Moore Pet Supplies' belief that customer information is sacred and customer confidence will never be compromised.
Customer Personal Information
Moore Pet Supplies is a Retailer not a manufacturer of any item shown on our web site. Each product we carry has a manufacturers warranty that protects the customer from manufacturing defect and in many cases of malfunction. Warranties are governed by existing law, Moore Pet Supplies. cannot supersede these warranties. We will help our customers in any way we can to bring complete satisfaction to our customers. If you are having problems at any time with a product purchased with us, please call us and we will be more than happy to try to bring a satisfactory resolution.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.